Tuesday, June 10, 2008

We're All In This Together...Literally!




The theme of Brooklyn's recital this year was "We're All In This Together." This definitely rang true for our family. Besides Brooklyn's adorable ballet to "Candle on the Water" and tap to "These Boots Were Made For Walking," Andy and I joined the ranks as performers this year. Andy did the Dad's Dance to a spoof of High School Musical. It was very entertaining and I was surprised to find out my husband has some moves! My friend Julie and I tried our hand at tapping this year. Neither one of us had any experience(ok, I took one year of tap class at the age of 5) but we both made it through without any memorable embarrassing moments. I think we'll both consider dancing again next year. This was Brooklyn's last year for the combo class. I'm excited to see what next year will bring!

No comments: