Thursday, June 26, 2008

Father Of the Year

Life is too crazy to keep this blog updated, but I figured I'd better make an effort or those blog-stalkers will start harassing me! In all seriousness, I truely believe my husband deserves the title "Father of the Year." He leads our family with integrity, love, compassion, and patience. He takes absolutely no time for himself, yet allows me the breaks I need. I often find him playing "band" with the kids-he with the guitar and they with some sort of percussion item. He instructs them in sports with quiet confidence(unlike my ultra-competitive self.) His ability to explain tough topics so they can understand is unmatched. Most of all, he is humble with his faults and admits his mistakes to them openly. I am honored to be his partner and pray that someday Xavier and Isaac will follow his example.





Xavier and Andy in "the fast car," aka Andy's new toy, aka the Civic Si. The poor old Grand Prix has said goodbye.

Thank you, Andy, for all you do!

1 comment:

MK said...

After reading your Father's Day blog I'm feeling guilty for mine...
Um, Chris is a great dad and husband too...