Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Day 4-The Animal Kingdom



I'm realizing that I could spend the next week in front of the computer writing about our trip so I'm going to try to be brief. The Animal Kingdom was definitely right up Xavier's alley. He loved all the animals and the jeeps that bumped along the safari. He says the Lion King show was his favorite part of Disney.


Andy and I were able to get away for a few moments(thanks to my parents) to ride Expedition Everest. Brooklyn was afraid we were going to be eaten by the Yeti! The ride was fantastic! It's been so long since I've been able to ride a good coaster!


Brooklyn was chosen to go up front during the Lion King show and do her best elephant trumpet. I was so proud!

Disney is doing a program for the year 2007 called "The Year of a Million Wishes." For our "wish" we were pulled out of the line of the Triceratop Spin(because of the matching animal print outfits created by Grandma) and given dinosaur masks to wear. We then rode the ride twice in a row without getting off. The kids felt so special!

No comments: